Renewing your membership to the British Association for Biological Anthropology and Osteoarchaeology? Either you’re a student or work in commercial archaeology, if you’re coming from a museum or just want to be part of our organisation, welcome back!
How to renew your membership
- Please pay your subscription on the 1st of January each year.
- Current members do not need to fill in a form when paying their fees, but should include their name and membership number with all payments. You can find your membership number on your registration documents or contact the membership secretary at email@example.com.
- Existing members who have not paid their subscription by the 31st of January will have their membership cancelled. If you want to reinstate your membership, then please contact the membership secretary.
Waged membership one-of payment
Unwaged membership one-off payment
Waged membership subscription
Unwaged membership subscription
Other payment options
- Bank Transfer: Contact the membership secretary for our bank details in order to set up your own bank transfer. You can pay a single payment each time, or set up a regular payment.
- Standing Order: Contact the membership secretary for our bank details in order to set up your standing order.
- Cheque: We accept payment by cheque (in £ sterling only) made payable to BABAO, however we do NOT accept cash payments of any kind. If you wish to pay by cheque, please contact the membership secretary who can provide you with a postal address.
Please note that we are not able to process direct debits. This means that BABAO can neither set up payments for you nor alter the amount that you pay on your behalf. Please do not send us your bank details or ask us to change your payment.
We do not routinely issue invoices or receipts for payments, but these can be arranged by contacting the membership secretary.
Please note: if someone else pays fees on your behalf by ANY of the above methods they must state your name and membership number at the time of payment, or you must contact the Membership Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org before a payment is made. Please remember if you have recently graduated or returned to studies you may be paying the wrong fees.
Update your details
If you need to update your details, please fill in the form and email it to our Membership Secretary at email@example.com
If you have any problems in making your payment, or any questions about your subscription, please contact our Membership Secretary, Bennjamin Penny-Mason at firstname.lastname@example.org