BABAO offers funding grants for research projects that are available annually by competition. The competition is open to ALL members of the association who paid their membership fees by the 31st of January of the application year.
Grants are available to support:
- Academic research
- Research undertaken as part of commercial osteoarchaeological projects
- Immediate required financial support to continue studies or work
- Public engagement, events and activities
- Decolonising and diversifying osteoarchaeology and biological anthropology to encourage EDI
- Conference bursaries for students, unwaged members and professionals without conference expenses provided by their employer
Here is a summary of the grants offered by BABAO, please visit their individual pages for more information.
Looking for something else?