This page list resources on how academic organisations can take action to create change
- Antón, S. C. Malhi, R. S. and Fuentes, A. 2018. Race and diversity in U.S. Biological Anthropology: A decade of AAPA initiatives. Yearbook of Physical Anthropology. 165: 158-80.
Short articles on racism in higher education in the UK
(with thanks to twitter user @ofmarginalia)
- Andrews, K. 2019. Racism in universities is a systemic problem, not a series of incidents. The Guardian.
- Doharty, N. 2019. Year after year, white teachers’ guilt stifles the fullness of Black History in our schools. The Independent.
- Naqvi, Z. 2019. If universities value overseas students, they must stop marginalising them. The Guardian.
- Phan, S. 2019. Casual racism is a fact of life for international students – they deserve better. The Guardian.
- Pozniak, H. 2020. I’m used to being the only brown person in the room’: why the humanities have a diversity problem. The Guardian.