This page lists resources on Archaeology-Specific Conversations on Race and Decolonisation
- Aris, C. 2020. Why Anthropology has a moral duty to be at the forefront in normalising racial equality.
- White, W. and Draycott, C. 2020. Why the whiteness of Archaeology is a problem. Sapiens.
- A commentary on this article by BAJR member Victoria Alexander.
- Current Perspectives on Black Lives Matter, race and racism. Society of Black Archaeologists. Archaeology in the time of Black Lives Matter. Panel discussion held 25th June 2020.
- Katie Faillace’s twitter feed threads of resources: General resources and academic/anthropology focused ones.